Pragmatic Play is a leading multi-product content provider to the iGaming industry, offering innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivaled.
We strive to create value for our clients by providing the highest quality products and services and continually seek to improve them and to ensure consistent delivery and superior performance.
Moreover, we are engaged to promote a team-oriented culture that places autonomy and trust in our employees, also to build mutually sustainable relationships defined by professionalism. We define our mission by building a brand that is recognized and respected globally and be persistently conscious of the environment in which we operate.
The PostgreSQL DBA will be responsible for deploying and maintaining PostgreSQL database clusters that will enable and enhance software products and systems used every day by large platforms, applications, and groups of users.
• Requires 4 or more years of related experience, maintenance, and administration of PostgreSQL databases.
• Previous SQL Server and/or Oracle database administration experience is a plus.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Displays excellent collaborative skills with cross-functional teams.
• The DBA should have knowledge of some industry standard PostgreSQL databases including creation and implementation of fully functional PostgreSQL database clusters (both in the cloud AWS RDS and on-premises), ability to maintain multiple development, QA, and production PostgreSQL environments with experience in performance tuning.
• Review existing configurations and installations and provide design decisions for improvements to platform environments.
• Assist in planning and performing PostgreSQL database upgrades and migrations.
• Perform production level support and be part of the on call rotation when required.
• This position will be responsible for supporting new and existing PostgreSQL database systems, both internally and future Cloud managed instances and will contribute in defining best practices in database administration, and introduce innovation with automation.
• Proficient with the Linux operating systems — Ubuntu, RHEL.
• Assist in implementing long-term strategic goals for database development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Perform debugging, tuning, and performance enhancement as well as automation of operational and continuous integration aspect of the PostgreSQL platform.
• Independently analyzes, solves, and corrects issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Long-term employment.
• Paid vacation and sick leaves.
• Free English lessons.
• Opportunity to growth within the company.
• Great motivated team.
• Comfortable working conditions.