This role is aimed to support current Information Security team with its business objective to implement and certify organization based on SOC 2 compliance framework. We look for an expert in SOC 2 compliance who managed and completed successfully at least one project in the past (with type 2 report).
- Drive implementation of SOC 2 compliance requirements
- Manage project of requirements implementation with multiple internal stakeholders and teams involved
- Liase with external auditing companies and manage their workforce
- Be able to report project progress to the company management
- Support Information Security team in development, implementation, and certifications efforts of ISO 27001
- Support other security and compliance processes within the team such as: Risk Management, Access Reviews, Disaster Recovery testing, backup testing, annual management reviews and key indicators testing, etc.
- Support Compliance team in ongoing regulatory compliance efforts and external audits from security side
- Support Legal team with the third-party due diligence processes and passing all external audit and inquiries
— Long-term employment
— Flexible timetable
— Comfortable working conditions
— Paid vacations and sick-lists
— Medical insurance
— English lessons, sport trainings
— Friendly and always ready to help team.