Powercode is currently looking for a SMM manager to join our team!
- Successful experience in running social media advertising campaigns
- Skills to create written and visual content
- Good writing skills in English (at least intermediate) and Ukrainian
- German (at least pre-intermediate)
- Kindly insert links to the profiles you have run on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin in your CV. Your personal Instagram will also work if you can’t show your clients’ profiles.
- Working with the following networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest
- Creating written and visual content minimizing designers’ help
- Running advertising campaigns
- Collaborating with influencers
- From time to time: helping marketing managers on small tasks, like content generating, link building, SMM for other projects, etc.
- Flexible schedule — the working day starts from 8:00 to 10:30;
- 100% paid sick leave, 24 calendar days of paid leave;
- Great team of 100+ people;
- Professional and career development, open-minded corporate policies, work-life balance