Powercode company is currently looking for crazy-ambitious and result oriented person to join our team!
• English (at least intermediate);
• 1 year or more of relevant experience;
• Good communicational skills;
• Ability to work independently and as a team member;
• Self-organized personality;
• Knowledge of German language will be a plus.
• Generating relevant leads via Linkedin and other platforms and tools;
• Communicating with cold leads and converting them into warm leads;
• Import leads’ data into the CRM system;
• Work closely with head of marketing and sales managers;
• Road-show preparation activities;
• Launch outbound lead generation campaigns;
• Test new tools and approaches in lead generation;
• Identifying needs and understanding sales principles.
• 40 hour work week, flexible hours, Saturday and Sunday — days off;
• comfortable office in the city center or remote;
• pleasant working atmosphere and specialized educational programs and courses, free passes to the gym;
• participation in various events, hackathons and meet-ups and other bonuses.