At Postindustria we look for long-term cooperation, providing an opportunity to forge your skills and show excellence working on challenging projects. Our service portfolio consists of A-level funded startups in mobile and web technology domains.
Sometimes a Project Manager without a solid background in tech can deliver a solution, yet we believe that the difference between success and failure for more complex projects lies in a deep understanding of technology. Making the right tech-aware decisions, being able to validate and check the correctness of the stack choice solves problems that would’ve otherwise crippled the business.
Right now we have several projects in the pipeline in Fintech, Real Estate, Data Visualization, Ad Tech, Entertainment, and other business domains. The project for our newly hired TPM will be a data-driven mortgage startup that provides its clients with recommendations of neighborhoods, based on certain constraints a client might have: an income, debt load, location preferences (personal preferences, work location, schools for kids, etc.) and the collected data about homes in the given neighborhoods. The solution aims to revolutionize the mortgage market by enabling customers with quick, relevant, and highly-informed decision-making options.
Each project is awaiting its TPM who will have the responsibilities listed below. This means you will have a lot of autonomy in both technology-wise and management-wise decisions.
- advanced computer science knowledge;
- excellent understanding of project planning and management;
- remarkable technical experience as a lead developer using any modern tech stack: (e.g. one or several of Python/PHP/.NET/Java/JS/Go/other);
- some experience with front-end (any of Vue, React, Angular);
- experience in designing a cloud (AWS/GCP/other) infrastructure;
- strong understanding of the product management, mapping business goals to current tasks;
- experience in creating requirements after an interview with the client (sketches, use cases or descriptions);
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- interviewing, hiring (and firing) experience;
- experience in designing a full solution architecture;
- experience in using SCRUM;
- experience with Balsamiq, Draw.io or other prototyping tools;
- JIRA or other project management tools.
- communicate with the client, analyze their goals and translate that into the clear requirements in Confluence or other Wiki systems;
- estimate projects, create and maintain a working schedule;
- build a team that will work on the delivery (hiring, interviews, internal recruiting);
- design the solution architecture together with a tech lead or other colleagues;
- evaluate and design key software components;
- review the code of all the critical components;
- set up teamwork to ensure high-quality deliverables;
- ensure project delivery within the scope, time and budget constraints;
- regular project reporting to us and the client.
- innovative projects with advanced technologies;
- business trips abroad;
- possibility to work from our brand new office in Split or remotely;
- growth within the company (performance review, career plan, tech mentorship);
- support in the desire to change the technology stack and pump expertise in popular areas (knowledge-sharing culture);
- flexible working hours — productivity and results are important for us;
- laptop and extra peripheral devices provided by the company;
- educational budget;
- rest on all public holidays, 25 days of paid vacation per year, and sick leaves;
- additional health insurance;
- Christmas and other bonuses in line with the company’s profits;
- benefits for weddings and childbirth;
- subvention of meal and travel expenses;
- subvention of multisport card;
- for office workers: desk equipment, chillout zones, snacks & drinks.