- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Solid knowledge of OOP, programming patterns, SOLID principles;
- Experience with Django framework;
- Experience with any modern JS framework (Angular, React, Vue);
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL);
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- English: B2 level or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Celery task queue;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with public Api development;
- JSONApi specification understanding;
- Days off for all public holidays;
- 20 days of paid leave per year + 5 days of sick leave;
- Compensation for medical expenses;
- Flexible work schedule (productivity and results are important to us);
- Incentives (wedding, child birth);
- 50% compensation for trainings, conferences, etc;
- 100% compensation for English classes.
About the project:
It is an API-driven payment platform that operates with dedicated customer wallets and escrow wallets, verifies customers, provides multiple payment options, and supports automated payment schedules.