4+ years in software development
3+ years of experience in C
experience in working with Linux systems
strong understanding of network technologies and protocols (TCP/UDP, RTP, NAT, IPv4/IPv6)
audio encoding/decoding (G711, G729, G723)
— knowledge of T.38
— knowledge of OPUS, AMR codecs
— experience in media encryption (SRTP, ZRTP, DTLS, SDES)
— experience in audio/video conferencing
— experience in python, shell scripting
• Professional Development— experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
• We provide solutions to 470 operators from 90 countries. In the modern world, our product is necessary, and this means that you will be in business, with interesting challenges and a stable income
• Each of our projects is different
• We have high standards of programming and continuous improvement of processes, without unnecessary bureaucracy
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Competitive salary in USD
• Team buildings and corporate events
• Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment
— development and optimization of PortaSIP components
— reviewing and extending functionality and capabilities of existing components (for instance improvements in terms of better scalability, failover, reliability, etc.)
— providing assistance for support with application issue troubleshooting
— proactive participation in discussion/design of new components/features/solutions which appear while PortaSIP/PortaSwitch evolves
PortaOne is a leading global software developer for modern telecoms. The company’s billing (B/OSS & OCS) and switching (SBC & Class 4/5) products enable telecommunication service providers and carriers to run a broad line of retail, enterprise, SME, and wholesale services on a single integrated software platform.
Over two-thirds of 300 PortaOne staff are support engineers providing the best-in-industry 24/7 technical support services for clients involved in hosted IP PBX and SIP trunking services, calling cards and wholesale VoIP, IPTV and residential triple-play, MVNO and MVNE, SMS, data and voice over LTE, and more.
PortaOne’s flagship platform, PortaSwitch is a fundamental part of the business infrastructure for well over 400 service providers and telcos in ~90 countries worldwide. It consists of 2 components:
— PortaBilling, a business and operation support system (B/OSS) designed for telecommunication service providers to manage end-to-end telecom service networks. It is RADIUS/Diameter based and compatible with major SBC and media gateway vendors. PortaBilling can process real time prepaid and postpaid charges for voice and video calls, Internet connectivity, IPTV services, WiFi/WiMAX access, data and faxes, or one-time events such as SMS or a pay-per-view movie.
— PortaSIP is a clusterable and highly scalable SIP softswitch of class 4 and class 5 with media application that plays IVR (voice prompts). It offers a variety of both advanced class 5 features for hosted IPPBX services as well as the majority of functionality normally attributed to session border controllers (SBC).