• customer oriented approach
• 4+ years in software development
• 3+ years of experience in C/C++
• proficiency with Linux/UNIX command line tools/environment
• good knowledge of OOP, OOD principles
• strong understanding of network technologies and protocols (OSI model, NAT, DNS, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/UDP)
• experience with VoIP, VoLTE technologies
• knowledge of SIP, Radius, Diameter protocols, WebRTC technology
• experience with python, shell scripting
• interesting and challenging work
• convenient office location
• flexible working hours
• free lunch and English lessons
• paid vacations: 24 business days; Compensatory leaves and paid Sick days
• corporate events and great team and friendly atmosphere
• development and optimization of PortaSIP components
• reviewing and extending functionality and capabilities of existing components (for instance improvements in terms of better scalability, failover, reliability, etc.)
• providing assistance for support with application issue troubleshooting
• proactive participation in discussion/design of new components/features/solutions which appear while PortaSIP/PortaSwitch evolves
PortaOne is a leading global software developer for modern telecoms. The company’s billing (B/OSS & OCS) and switching (SBC & Class 4/5) products enable telecommunication service providers and carriers to run a broad line of retail, enterprise, SME, and wholesale services on a single integrated software platform.
Over two-thirds of 300 PortaOne staff are support engineers providing the best-in-industry 24/7 technical support services for clients involved in hosted IP PBX and SIP trunking services, calling cards and wholesale VoIP, IPTV and residential triple-play, MVNO and MVNE, SMS, data and voice over LTE, and more.
PortaOne’s flagship platform, PortaSwitch is a fundamental part of the business infrastructure for well over 400 service providers and telcos in ~90 countries worldwide. It consists of 2 components:
— PortaBilling, a business and operation support system (B/OSS) designed for telecommunication service providers to manage end-to-end telecom service networks. It is RADIUS/Diameter based and compatible with major SBC and media gateway vendors. PortaBilling can process real time prepaid and postpaid charges for voice and video calls, Internet connectivity, IPTV services, WiFi/WiMAX access, data and faxes, or one-time events such as SMS or a pay-per-view movie.
— PortaSIP is a clusterable and highly scalable SIP softswitch of class 4 and class 5 with media application that plays IVR (voice prompts). It offers a variety of both advanced class 5 features for hosted IPPBX services as well as the majority of functionality normally attributed to session border controllers (SBC).