You will be involved in:
● Capturing the vision of the business area and client’s specifics;
● Understanding and solving of the client’s business objectives, optimization business process and translate it for development teams;
● Specifying documents of requirements and support them using alternative views (e.g. diagrams, prototypes, scenarios);
● Manage product backlog and change control, resolve cross functional issues;
● Establishing and following requirements life cycle processes;
● Detecting cross-team dependencies working with other Product Owners and technical teams.
We are interested in:
● 3+ years of experience with software requirements management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
● Understanding different types requirement (Business, Functional/Nonfunctional etc.);
● Experience in writing documentation: BRD/BRS, SRS, User story/Use case and etc.;
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
● Excellent communication skills;
● Able to manage multiple work streams and know how to prioritize work;
● Technical background (a computer science degree or experience in software development).
Nice to have:
● Issue tracking and documents administration tools: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian JIRA;
● Has practical experience in UML, BPMN, XML, JSON, SQL;
● Knowledge of several business domains (CRM, Marketing automation system).
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
●Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
●Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
●Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
●20 working days of paid vacation;
●100% paid sick leaves;
●Free English classes;
●Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
●Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc;
●Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
●Lunches delivery to the office;
●Unlimited good mood and support!