We strongly believe that RECRUITMENT RULES and the best achievements start from hiring!
Feel the same? Join!
You will be involved in:
• Conducting the full-cycle recruitment for Company needs;
• Hiring professionals who meet job requirements as well as Company culture;
• Participation in the development of recruitment strategy and action plan;
• Communication on all recruitment issues with internal customers (managers) and external consulting services;
• Job market analysis and review;
• Constant recruitment process improvement and development;
• Expanding your activities to various HR projects.
You’re ideal candidate if you:
• Have proven experience of providing full-cycle IT recruitment 3+ years;
• Can build partnership relationships with hiring managers, help to investigate and analyze which candidate will be the best fit for each position;
• Have strong IT contacts network;
• Understand technologies and trends in IT Industry;
• Know how to search and contact candidates not only on Linkedin;
• Dig to understand real interests of candidates and build long-term relationships with them;
• Have experience with HRM systems and task trackers;
• Ready for quickly changing environment;
• Ready to be active and proactive, continuously improve recruitment process;
• Great team player;
• Result-oriented and high-achiever;
• Self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode;
• Excellent communicator with good presentation skills;
• Positive person with great sense of humor!
Nice to have:
• Upper-intermediate level of English;
• Experience in leading/mentoring a team.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Paid English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with opportunity to visit paid conferences, trainings, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!