You’re ideal candidate if you are:
• Experienced HRM//People Partner/HR specialist, able to provide full HR support to managers and employees;
• Experience in providing HR support for the teams with headcount 100+;
• Experienced in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
• Able to organize and manage multiple priorities in a quick moving;
• Have deep understanding of main HR and retention metrics;
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, high level of teamwork and networking;
• Have excellent planning, time management, organization, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills;
• Have strong problem solving skills;
• Able to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions.
Nice to have:
• Upper-intermediate level of English;
• Previous experience in recruitment.
Being a member of PMLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere;
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!
You will be involved in:
• Providing consultation and coaching to managers on people-related issues;
• Supporting HR Business Partner in delivering projects and initiatives;
• Close cooperation with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and provide retention support;
• Ensuring HR procedures and policies are followed by employees;
• Keeping the relevant HR databases with employee’s records;
• Onboarding to new employees, control of probation periods;
• Planning, coordination of the assessment process, facilitation of post-probations, development and performance evaluation meetings;
• Assisting in elaborating individual development plans for the employees in line with Performance appraisal process;
• Providing succession planning;
• Participation in salary review process (communication with managers and employees, provide responsible managers with salary raise proposal to be approved);
• Identifying new HR-practices that could be introduced or suggesting modifications to existing practices that could reduce retention risks and increase employees’ engagement;
• Managing dismissal process.
We are smart and friendly HR Team with absolutely love to black humor and very adequate HRD :)
We believe in the power of HR and that right people is the key to Company success.
So, if you believe the same, please, join our Team!