We are looking for a non-it Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience — from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
We strongly believe that RECRUITMENT RULES and the best achievements start from hiring!
Feel the same? Join!
• Conducting full-cycle recruitment for Company needs;
• Hiring professionals who meet job requirements as well as Company culture (marketing, communications, finance, administration, operation, support, HR, audit, etc.);
• Participation in the development of recruitment strategy and action plan;
• Communication on all recruitment issues with internal customers (managers) and external consulting services;
• Non-IT job market analysis and review;
• Constant recruitment process improvement and development.
• Proven experience of providing full-cycle recruitment 1,5+ years;
• Experience in building partnership relationships with hiring managers, investigation and analyzing which candidate will be the best fit for each position;
• Intermediate level of English.
• Ready for quickly changing environment;
• Ready to dig to understand real interests of candidates and build long-term relationships with them;
• Ready to be active and proactive, continuously improve recruitment process;
• Great team player;
• Result-oriented and high-achiever;
• Self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode;
• Excellent communicator with good presentation skills;
• Positive person with great sense of humor!
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with opportunity to visit paid conferences, trainings, workshops etc;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!