● At least 2 years of experience in Python and Bash
● Test automation experience (Python/Ansible)
● Deep understanding of networking protocols
● Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper Switches/Routers or similar
● Experience with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)
● Experience with HW or SW traffic generators IXIA, Spirent, TRex, Ostinato, scapy, etc.
● Experience with Ethernet traffic analyzers: Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.
● Knowledge in Linux as working environment
● Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
● Minimum Intermediate (B1) level of English
● B.Sc. in Computer Science or SW/Computer/Communication Engineering
● Experience in test plans creation
● Ansible skills
● C/C++ skills
● Manual and Automation Verification
● Jenkins jobs maintenance
● Test execution reporting
● New release regression planning
● Test framework development & extension (if needed)
● Issues debugging
We are looking for an experienced Networking QA Automation Engineer to join the team responsible for the development and OS customization of networking software packages on top of SDK. That is to have a fully functional L3 device solution that can be installed on Linux running on a network hardware switch to provide optimal performance for cluster computing, enterprise data centers, and cloud computing.
The company is developing the product line using its own silicon in order to provide a complete stack for data centers of the global companies (such as FB, Alibaba, Amazon, MS, etc.). Moreover, the company is leader in the development of new technologies in network traffic administration. That guarantees coexistence of their products and software of any customer with no need to change hardware part during each software update.