● 3+ years of experience in C/C++ Software engineering
● Knowledge of basic programming templates and their possible implementations in C and C++
● Experience with Linux applications development
● Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
● Good communication skills, ability to work in a team
● Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level
● OOD / design patterns experience
● Scripting language like Bash or Python
● Linux networking
● Experience with L2/L3 networking
● Experience with Docker, Vagrant
● Experience with SDN technologies (SDN Controllers, OpenFlow, Open vSwitch, Mininet or similar)
● Development of new software packages for an embedded Linux environment (Ethernet switch/router product line)
● Full development cycle methodology (from design/prototyping to final delivery to customer in high scale data centers)
● Develop code for industry leading open source products
● Documentation and infrastructure improvements and maintenance for the project
● OS customization
The software product is a network operating system (NOS) designed for network appliances (switches, routers). It is written using C/C++ languages. NOS uses P4 language as a hardware abstraction layer (SDK) to configure and operate packet processing pipelines.
Project team develops and customizes software packages and components of the NOS. It results in fully functional L2/L3 device solution that can be installed in Linux environment running on a network hardware switch.
You’ll have a chance to contribute into open-source solutions, propose design solution, implement it and support. The project will definitely give you a chance to grow up and increase your professional skills and expertise.