● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
● 3+ years of experience doing hands-on Python development
● 2+ years of current experience working with Distributed systems or applications
● Experience in Linux
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Upper Intermediate English
● Experience with automation tools and Jenkins
● Data analysis and debugging skills
● Experience managing and running Dockers
● Basics of testing
● As a Software Development Engineer, you will take part in the development of projects’ Web UI, DAL, reporting layer and backend side
● This role involves context switching in order to support and assist the project’s customers who are the company’s engineers
We are looking for experienced Python WEB applications developer to join our Design Automation team.
Our Customer, the world’s leading Fortune 500 company, is networking equipment and software vendor. Teams are dedicated to contribute to all main layers of products’ architecture (from Firmware to UI).
The person will take part in development and support of 2 business critical projects:
• Test automation platform
• HW Inventory and Utilization Management platform
The projects involve Web UI, Databases and server side code of PHP and Python.