· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communication Engineering
· At least 2 years of experience in verification
· Knowledge of Python
· Strong understating of OOAD
· Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
· Basic knowledge of networking
· Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
· Experience with Bash
· Experience with PyTest
· Experience with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)
· Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper L2 & L3 Switches & Routers
· Exposure to communication of network protocols
The person will have to work closely with design teams and the open-source community. The verification team is responsible for adding new tests to improve coverage, CI stabilization, verification framework extension.
We are looking for an excellent Automation QA Engineer to join our SONiC verification team in the R&D group.
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.