• 1.5+ years of work experience in IT company
• Ability to elicit and document project requirements
• Experience as a Scrum Master
• Understanding of SDLC
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills
• Knowledge of facilitation techniques
• Resourceful problem-solving skills
• Flexibility and ability to multitask with shifting priorities
• Intermediate or higher level of English
• Experience of working with foreign customers in the IT industry
• Experience with Atlassian tools like Jira & Confluence
• Cooperate with Development Managers on administrative and organizational questions
• Adapt Agile practices on the projects, including definition of the most useful PM methodologies, setting up the process, monitoring the processes abidance
• Lead and facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other meetings, keep meeting notes and ensure that action items are defined and done
• Accurately lead all administrative activities in departments, such as: time reporting, vacation & overtime tracking, manage task-tracking systems, support departments in the Service Desk system
• Develop report templates, compile reports and conduct report analysis
• Actively identify impediments and foster their removal
• Monitor and ensure that the company’s business processes are followed by the employees
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our PMO Department to implement the best Project Management practices, support scrum rituals, and administrative activities with several development teams in our company.
You will join a collaborative environment with open and transparent communication, well-established processes, minimum of formalities, and maximum of trust.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing all its net income in 2022 for the needs of the Army through the Come Back Alive Foundation.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision is headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with the Ukrainian headquarters in Lviv and other offices in Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand in supporting independence and prosperity of Ukraine. We are investing the company’s net income in 2022 for the needs of our Army and our country’s recovery, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.