PLVision is seeking a motivated HR Manager to join our Human Capital team. In this role, you will promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management. Your responsibilities will also include supporting the business needs and ensuring the proper implementation of the company’s strategy and objectives.
As an HR Manager, you’ll join an experienced team and collaborate with different experts across the company. Join PLVision, get a steady job, and make a meaningful impact in a thriving and supportive environment.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking and embedded systems. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and the EU countries to launch innovative products.
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Management of internal and external company events, including team buildings
• Management of the Performance Review process
• Support in HR risk management
• Moderation and administration of internal communication channels
• Support of HR processes
• Conduct one-to-one meetings
• Assistance in internal and external trainings
• 1+ year of experience in a role of HR Manager
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Proven problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
• Competent in writing formal and semiformal letters
• Experience in compensation and benefits administration
• Intermediate level of English
Vacancy plus options:
• Experience in event management
• Experience in safety, welfare, wellness programs and health insurance administration