PLVision is actively launching new projects for industry leaders and is looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team. This role requires a candidate with 2+ years of commercial experience in software development, a good knowledge of C/C++ and Linux OS, as well as a good understanding of networking technologies. You will work alongside our experienced team and collaborate with global technology leaders within open-source communities.
Join PLVision, a reliable Ukrainian company that cares for the team’s success —and secure your career right now!
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking and embedded systems. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and the EU countries to launch innovative products.
• Perform research and analysis to make optimal solution decisions
• Design and develop new DASH functionality for modern Data Processing Unit (DPU)/ Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU) systems
• Work with open-source community on alignment, introduce new functionality
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Software Engineering in Embedded Application Development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Good Network background (L2/L3, tunneling, routing, switching)
• Experience with Linux at least at the user level
• Experience with virtualization/containerization technologies
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
Vacancy plus options:
Experience in writing design and functional specifications
Experience with Bash, autotools, CMake and cross-compilation
Experience with build systems such as Yocto and Buildroot, etc.
Experience with Linux networking
Experience with Switch Abstraction Interface (SAI)/ Software for Open Networking in the Cloud (SONiC) implementation and integration
Understanding of Application-Specific Integrated Circuits(ASIC)/ Data Processing Unit (DPU) network pipeline
Experience in Linux network stack development