PLVision is looking for a С Engineer (Firmware PHY) with excellent knowledge of C programming language, experience in Embedded Systems Engineering and a good understanding of real-time software. You will get a stable job on our growing project for a technology leader, our client of 8+ years. In this role, you will develop and optimize firmware on cutting-edge networking hardware.
PLVision hires in Ukraine. We are actively expanding the long-term project with many technological directions, enabling professional development. You will collaborate with experienced engineers in a future-proof networking domain. Join PLVision, a reliable Ukrainian company, that cares for the teams’ success and professional growth — and secure your career right now!
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking and embedded systems. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and the EU countries to launch innovative products.
• Develop next-generation network products firmware from beginning to design
•Participate in the bring-up of the new systems
• Take part in advanced networking firmware features development for cloud and data centers
• Focus on the physical link-up process and optimization
• Collaborate closely with other hardware and software teams
• Collaborate with the leading networking companies, the buyers of the Client’s product
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 3+ years of commercial experience
• Knowledge of C programming language
• Experience with Git
• Good understanding of real-time multithreading software
• Experience in Embedded Systems Engineering
• Excellent knowledge of standard specifications (Ethernet, MAC, Physical Layers, Optics)
• Knowledge of Ethernet protocols
• Familiarity with Linux at the user level
• Knowledge of technical English at Upper Intermediate level and higher
• Logical thinking and fast-learning skills
Would be a plus:
Experience in direct communication with customers