Our strong marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience working in international B2B market and an avid interest in cutting-edge technologies. The role is focused on digital strategy implementation in order to drive demand for the company’s products and services, and to strengthen its brand awareness in the target markets.
At PLVision, you will get valuable experience launching digital campaigns for a globally recognized, stable IT company with unique, in-demand technology specialization. You will work in a dynamic environment with open and transparent communication, well-established processes, and a proven approach to marketing that has helped effectively generate new leads and deals. We also encourage you to innovate by offering and implementing your ideas for improvement. If you are not afraid of challenges and want to grow professionally, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking and embedded systems. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and the EU countries to launch innovative products.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve the digital strategy to promote the company’s brand and drive demand for the company’s services and products
- Work in close collaboration with the product marketing manager to design campaigns promoting the launch of new company offerings
- Collaborate with HR marketing to promote the company’s employer brand, events, and open vacancies in the labor market
- Develop, launch, analyze, and improve online advertising campaigns (PPC, remarketing, social media ads) to reach the goals of brand awareness and lead generation
- Manage the company’s website, lead the collaboration with web developers
- Track, analyze, and optimize the company website performance (Google Analytics), define initiatives to increase traffic and conversions
- Gather and analyze data about buyers, competitors, and market conditions to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions
- Experience working with B2B clients in North American, E.U. and/or Israeli markets
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (at least Upper-Intermediate level)
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and trends, avid interest in technologies
Would be a plus:
- Experience working in the technology industry
- Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Certification
- Knowledge of Twitter advertising