We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Linux OS, excellent Python and Bash skills, and a good understanding of networking protocols. In this role, you will work closely with the experienced team of engineers and deal only with the latest technologies in the development of innovative networking products. You will directly impact the quality we deliver to our client by building powerful automation environments and using different automated testing tools.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who is an eager learner, always searching for the best ways to make automated tests effective and reliable.
If you want to work in a company with unique technology specialization that provides exciting challenges and empowers continuous growth, apply for this vacancy and join our expert community.
Our customer is a US-based equipment and software vendor, one of the global market leaders in open networking solutions for data centers, telecommunications, and enterprise networks. PLVision has a long history of collaboration with this company and our team is currently expanding, as we are launching a new direction.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking and embedded systems. PLVision is headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with the Ukrainian headquarters in Lviv and other offices in Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
Create test cases and test strategy
Execute automated tests
Report test execution
Develop and extend test automation frameworks (if required)
Report, investigate and debug issues
• 3+ years of experience with Python and Bash
• Test automation experience (Python, PyTest)
• Familiarity with networking protocols
• Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) methodology and tools (Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper switches/routers or similar
• Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communication Engineering
Vacancy plus options:
• Experience with creating Test Plans
• Knowledge of Ansible
• Experience with hardware or software traffic generators Ixia, Spirent, T-Rex, Ostinato, Scapy
• Experience with Ethernet traffic analyzers Wireshark, TCPDUMP
• Familiarity with SONiC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) Operating System