We are looking for a talented C++ Engineer to join PLVision’s expert team and take part in the development of the PHY Verification Tool for our customer.
Your role will inculde maintaining the high-quality level of firmware in tight cooperation with its development team, and assuring that firmware meets the functional requirements.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing all its net income in 2022 for the needs of the Army through the Come Back Alive Foundation.
In this role, you will work closely with our Firmware and SDK (Software Development Kit) development and architecture teams on the project focused on Ethernet products. Together you will maintain an advanced firmware and assure that it meets the functional requirements. You will also have the contstant support of the Tech Lead. It is an opportunity to gain deep understanding of in-demand Ethernet technologies and grow fast professionally in PLVision’s expert community.
Our experienced team develops next-generation networking devices for a global company. This requires continous implementation of new features and improvement of the existing ones.
The customer is an Israel-based leader in the network equipment market, recently acquired by a multinational technology corporation. PLVision has been working with the customer since 2015, and the team, as well as the variety of projects, are constantly expanding. PLVision engineers are involved in various areas of software development, including Switch SDK, SONiC, Firmware, PHY, and more.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand on Ukraine, investing all net income in 2022 to support the Armed Forces and the country, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
• Development of a verification environment for high-speed communication products
• Collaboration with the firmware development team
• Porting a verification environment to new chips and boards
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• Deep knowledge of C++ programming language
• Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
• 2+ years of commercial experience
• Knowledge of Linux at the user level
• Ability to comprehend complex information from technical documentation
• Strong debugging skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
Vacancy plus options:
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience in verification
• Knowledge of standard specifications (Ethernet, MAC, Physical Layers, Optics)