We are looking for an experienced System Administrator with a solid background in support and development of a company’s IT infrastructure.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing its net income in 2022 for the needs of Ukrainian army and the country’s recovery.
If you want to become a part of our mature professional team, boost your skills, and bring your career to the next level, do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand on Ukraine, investing all net income in 2022 to support the Armed Forces and the country, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
• Support the company’s existing IT infrastructure (servers, routers, switches, information systems)
• Develop and maintain the IT infrastructure and information systems in accordance with ISO 27001:2013 policies
• Develop and support the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for the company’s IT infrastructure and information systems
• Cooperate with the IT team and other company departments to improve the existing IT infrastructure
• Implement best IT practices
• Share knowledge within the IT department on a regular basis
• 5 years of experience as a System Administrator
• 3+ years of experience in support and development of the company’s IT infrastructure (100+ employees)
• Excellent knowledge of network and server technologies (Windows, Linux, AD, Cisco routers and switches, FortiGate routers, Wi-Fi access points, and Wi-Fi networks)
• Clear understanding of the information security policies
• Understanding and experience with such processes as Change Management, Incident Management, and BCP
• Experience in implementing best IT practices
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Intermediate English level