We are looking for a talented Firmware Engineer with excellent knowledge of C programming language, experience in embedded systems engineering, and good understanding of real-time software.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing its net income in 2022 for the needs of Ukraine’s army and country’s recovery.
If you want to work on a long-term project in the on-demand technology domain and build innovative networking products, apply for this vacancy and join our expert community.
You will work on all aspects of PHY chip firmware development. You will also take part in the development of the 200GbE data centers and networks of tomorrow for a global networking vendor.
The customer is an Israel-based leader in the network equipment market, recently acquired by a multinational technology corporation. PLVision has been working with the customer since 2015, and the team, as well as the variety of projects, are constantly expanding. PLVision engineers are involved in various areas of software development, including Switch SDK, SONiC, Firmware, PHY, and more.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand on Ukraine, investing all net income in 2022 to support the Armed Forces and the country, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
• Develop next-generation network products firmware
• Take part in advanced networking firmware features development for cloud and data centers
• Focus on the physical link-up process and optimization
• Collaborate with the leading networking companies, the buyers of the Client’s product
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• 1+ years of commercial experience
• Knowledge of the C programming language
• Good understanding of real-time software
• Experience in embedded systems engineering
• Excellent knowledge of standard specs (Ethernet, MAC, Physical Layers, Optics)
• Knowledge of Ethernet protocols
• Familiarity with Linux at the user level
• Logical thinking and fast-learning skills
Vacancy plus options:
• Knowledge of InfiniBand Standard