We are looking for a Python Verification Engineer with 2+ years of experience and a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
You will join PLVision virtualization verification team and work on performance verification of our customer’s networking hardware using virtual switches.
Are you ready for exciting challenges and fast professional growth in the mature expert community? Apply for this vacancy and join us!
PLVision is a software product development services company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things connectivity. Operating in the global market since 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups launch innovative products.
· Preparation of test environment for customer needs
· Automation of test execution with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) using Jenkins
· Update of test framework for work with customer-specific hardware
· Execution of test cases for different types of customer hardware
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communications Engineering
· At least 2 years of experience with Python programming
· Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
· Good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
· Basic knowledge of Linux and Docker
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· English level — Intermediate and higher
Vacancy plus options:
· Familiarity with network communication protocols
· Understanding of Open vSwitch and Data Plane Development Kit (OVS/DPDK)
· Acquaintance with continuous integration (CI) methodology and tools like Jenkins
· Experience with Agile/Scrum