We are looking for a C/C++ Engineer with 5+ years of experience, strong knowledge of Linux OS, and a deep understanding of networking protocols.
This project for Fungible covers the development of a highly performant data path software and the control plane software APIs for the features, which are integral to the customer’s solution for data-centric computing.
We work on the cutting edge of technology, so you won’t need to deal with some outdated legacy code.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing its net income in 2022 for the needs of Ukraine’s army
Apply to join our mature expert community and take your professional growth to the next level.
DASH (Disaggregated API for SONiC Hosts) is a cutting-edge technology for SmartNIC hardware that enables faster flow processing and more efficient data plane implementation.
Your tasks will include software development (user space and kernel space) for the data processing unit (DPU), design of new high-performance software for the network control plane, as well as measurement and improvement of the implemented data processing unit (DPU) software performance. You will work with the customer’s embedded networking device used in large-scale network deployments.
Fungible is a hot startup based in Silicon Valley that creates hardware and software platforms for data centers. The company’s founders have over 30 years of industry experience and previously worked alongside Steve Jobs. As PLVision’s expert, you will be able to work and communicate with the client directly.
We are a software product development company specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, The company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand on Ukraine, investing all net income in 2022 to support the armed forces and the country, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
•. Development of control plane software APIs for data path features
• Development of embedded software agents for device and network management
• Building test applications within the existing CI/CD infrastructure for the products
• Creating debugging infrastructure and tools for troubleshooting products
• 5+ years of commercial experience
• Strong knowledge of C or C++
• In-depth Linux OS knowledge (user and kernel spaces)
• Deep understanding of networking protocols (Layer 2 or Layer 3 networking protocols implementation, TCP sockets programming)
• At least Intermediate level of English and higher
Vacancy plus options:
• Experience with Go
• Good understanding of underlay and overlay networking technologies such as VxLANs, etc.
• Experience with SAI/SONiC