We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Linux OS, excellent Python and Bash skills, and good understanding of networking protocols.
Registered in Poland, PLVision is a stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, working with partners in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries and supporting Ukraine’s economy and army. We are actively expanding our current projects and launching the new ones.
If you want to design automated tests for innovative networking solutions and take the lead of an expert QA team, join PLVision and boost your professional growth.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will play an active part in extending the functionality of the innovative network hardware product — SmartNIC (Network Interface Card).
Our customer is a US-based networking equipment and software vendor, one of the global market leaders in open network solutions for data centers, telecommunications, and enterprise networks. PLVision has a long history of collaboration with this company and our team is currently expanding, as we are launching the new direction.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision is headquartered in Krakow, Poland, with the Ukrainian headquarters in Lviv and other offices in Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand in supporting independence and prosperity of Ukraine. We are investing our company’s net income in 2022 for the needs of our army and our country’s recovery, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.
• Developing tests
• Automation testing
• Test execution reporting
• Developing and extending test framework (if required)
• Issues debugging
• At least 3 years of experience with Python and Bash
• Test automation experience (Python, PyTest)
• Familiarity with network protocols
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) methodology and tools (Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.)
• Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
• Analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
• English level — Intermediate and higher
Vacancy plus options:
• Experience in Test Plan creation
• Familiarity with Ansible
• Experience with hardware or software traffic generators: Ixia, Spirent, T-Rex, Ostinato, Scapy, etc.
• Knowledge of Ethernet Traffic Analyzers: Wireshark, TCPDUMP, etc.
• Experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper Switches/Routers or similar
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communication Engineering