• Proficiency in C/С++ programming
• Experience with Git
• Understanding of OSI model, basic knowledge of L2/L3 networking protocols
• Experience with concurrent programming
• Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills (gdb, Valgrind)
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Contribution to open source projects
• Hands-on experience with Python
• Previous experience with SONiC
Full cycle development of a library for modern ASIC configuration (SAI)
We are looking for an experienced С Engineer with in-depth Linux OS knowledge, deep understanding of networking protocols and C/C++ development background.
In this position you will be a part of a new experienced team, enabling SONiC support for new hardware. Our customer is a world’s leading networking equipment and software vendor.
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.