· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communication Engineering
· At least 2 years of experience in verification
· Knowledge of Python
· Strong understating of OOAD
· Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
· Basic knowledge of networking
· Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
· Experience with Bash
· Experience with PyTest
· Experience with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)
· Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper L2 & L3 Switches & Routers
· Exposure to communication of network protocols
· QA Team Lead assistance in Test Plan and Strategy creation
· Development of Automation Integration Tests
· Expansion of Existing Test Framework with New Features
· Running and Analysis of Community Test Case results
· Expansion /writing of new Community Test Cases and contribute them to Community
We are looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer with Linux OS knowledge, basic knowledge of networking.
In this position, you will be a part of a new experienced team, enabling SONiC support for new hardware. Our customer is a world’s leading networking equipment and software vendor.
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.