• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Software Engineering in Embedded Application Development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Linux (as main development OS)
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Customer orientation and flexibility
• Knowledge of technical English (Intermediate level and higher)
Knowledge of Ansible
Knowledge of Jenkins
Knowledge of Gerrit
Knowledge of networking (Routing, ALC, QoS)
Knowledge of scripting languages Bash and Python
• Platform part integration
• Fixing integration with new features
• Minimal bug fixing in existing SAI implementation — mainly maintenance
• Documentation and community agreements design
• Feature implementation
• Feature verification
We are looking for talented С/C++ Engineers (and QA Automation) to join our various SONiC projects after intensive training held by our mentors during first three weeks of work. The training is a part of the job and will be rewarded as such. After its completion, you will be ready to develop innovative products based on SONiC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) — the world’s most popular open-source network OS.
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, operating on the global market since 2007.
You will become a part of the team, working directly with our existing customer — an ambitious networking hardware startup — on a well-established and rapidly expanding project. Your team will be responsible for enabling the innovative SONiC network operating system on the customer’s hardware. Also, you will collaborate within the SONiC open-source community, including developers from companies like Microsoft, Facebook, NVIDIA, Intel, LinkedIn, which offers exclusive knowledge-sharing and fast growth.