• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Embedded Application Development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Linux (as the main development operating system)
• Knowledge of scripting languages: Bash and Python
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Customer orientation and flexibility
• English level — Intermediate and higher
• Knowledge of Ansible
• Understanding of Jenkins
• Knowledge of Gerrit
• Familiarity with networking (Routing, ALC, QoS)
• Platform part integration
• Integration support for SONiC’s new features
• Maintenance support for SAI
• Documentation and community agreements design
• Feature implementation and verification
We are looking for talented С/C++ Engineers (and Python Automation Engineers) to join our various SONiC projects after an intensive training held by our mentors during the first four weeks of work. The training is a part of the job and will be rewarded as such. After its completion, you will be ready to develop innovative products based on SONiC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) — the world’s most popular open-source network operating system.
Your team will be responsible for enabling SONiC on the customer’s hardware. Also, you will collaborate within the SONiC open-source community, including developers from companies like Microsoft, Facebook, NVIDIA, Intel, LinkedIn, which offers exclusive knowledge-sharing and fast growth. No more monotonous tasks — only exciting challenges and opportunities ahead for you!
PLVision is a software product development services company, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. Operating in the global market since 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups launch innovative products.