● 5+ years of experience in project coordination and management of
● Technical background in Embedded Systems or Computer Networking
● Experience in leading several projects simultaneously
● Ability to elicit and document project requirements
● Experience in working with foreign customers in the IT industry
● Understanding of the software development life cycle
● Good planning and organizational skills
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills
● Ability to build effective teams, motivate and direct staff
● At least Upper Intermediate level of English
● Experience as a Scrum master
● People management for the team
● Risk Management
● Influencing the scope and estimations
● Managing the project budget
● Building relationship with the Customer through proper account management
● Cooperating with Technical Leaders
● Controlling the team’s performance and achieving OKRs (Team Extention, Customer and Team satisfaction Levels, Gross Margin, Attrition Rate)
● Involvement in the sales process
● Onsite business trips
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a strong technical background (Embedded Development or Computer Networking) to start and manage a number of new projects based on innovative and in-demand networking technologies. Our Customers are the world’s leading switching hardware and software product vendors as well as ambitious startups.
We offer a ramp-up period for strong candidates to boost their expertise in Networking technologies. This includes 3 pre-project weeks of dive deep into new tech, followed by 3 months on the project guided by an experienced mentor.
For new projects, you will be involved in building the entire project team. You will be the main contact point in cooperation with the customer. You will be responsible for decision-making on the project and will report directly to PLVision’s CEO. All administrative activities will be taken over by Associative Development Manager, while as a Project Manager you will focus on high-level and strategic tasks.
PLVision is a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things, operating on the global market since 2007.