• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience with C++
• Knowledge of any OOP programming language
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Linux knowledge on user level
• Strong debugging skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a team
• Customer-oriented, motivated and flexible
• Knowledge of Python/Java
• Experience in verification
• Experience with Jenkins
• Knowledge of standard specification (Ethernet, MAC, Physical Layers, Optics)
Engineering flow in this team mostly consists of:
— Requirements analysis, understanding of the hardware flow
— Required flow analysis that needs to be verified — high-level design preparation
— Code new flows in random verification framework written in C++
— Development of verification environment
— Validation / debug is done with proprietary tools written in Python
— The verification team is also responsible for these tools and might extend their functionality if required.
— Regression analysis is also part of the responsibility for the verification team
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our Firmware PHY Verification team. The team is responsible for the verification of new PHY generation and new PHY functionality and capabilities. You will tightly cooperate with design, SERDES, and hardware teams. You will also get a chance to learn more about Ethernet and InfiniBand protocols. Join the leaders and be a part of creating cutting-edge technologies!
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.