• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• Deep knowledge of C++ programming language
• Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
• 2+ years of commercial experience
• Knowledge of Linux on the user level
• Ability to comprehend complex information from technical documentation
• Strong debugging skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience in verification
• Knowledge of standard specifications (Ethernet, MAC, Physical Layers, Optics)
• Development of verification environment for high-speed communication products in C++
• Collaboration with Firmware development team
• Porting verification environment to new chips and boards
Our Customer, a leading networking company, is looking for a talented C++ Engineer to take part in the development of PHY Verification tool, maintaining the high quality level of firmware in tight cooperation with the firmware development team, and assuring that firmware meets functional requirements.
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.