• 2+ years of experience in C development
• 1+ years of experience in Linux user-space application development
• Experience with networking application development
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Kubernetes
Optimization of packets capture and processing/monitoring
• Benchmark measurements
• Bottlenecks detection and resolution
• Deployment improvement
• Solution movement to Kubernetes
• TLS decryption implementation and integration with DPDK
• Final solution verification
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with deep C++ skills and experience in Linux user-space application development. The customer is an European software company dedicated to testing and monitoring end-to-end service for service providers, enterprises, contact centers.