• Experienced Python developer working in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment
• Experience with Openstack, Prometheus and Kubernetes is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in development of SNMP agents preferably using Net-SNMP
• Experience developing enterprise MIBs
• Understanding and ability to advise on architectural choices such as version (V2 vs. V3)
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• 3+ years of experience with Python and SNMP
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, operating on the global market since 2007.
The goal of the project is to design and develop an SNMP agent for a multi-box private cloud solution.
Our client is a leader in network security virtualization based in North America, with a focus on enterprise high performance networks (10G / 100G / Multi-100G). The client’s product is a virtual infrastructure manager that controls the security virtualization platform, from the computing infrastructure and load balancing up to virtual machines, and helps easily create virtual firewalls for the networking equipment.