• 5+ years of experience in C/C+ development
• 5+ years of experience in developing Linux kernel device drivers
• 5+ years of experience in Linux user space applications development
• Experience with drivers development for PCIE devices
• Experience in submitting kernel patches through the Linux community
• Experience with PCIE G3
• Design and develop a product on the Linux operating system at the user and kernel level
• Investigate & debug issues and increase the robustness of the Linux system
• Work with test team to plan and support verification
• Work with Linux community to upload product or its parts to the community
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things, operating on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for a Senior Linux Kernel Engineer with deep C/C++ skills and experience in Linux user space applications development. The customer is an innovative product company in the Middle East, developing custom hardware and software to support memory-intensive tasks.