• At least 3 years of experience with Python and Bash
• Test automation experience (Python/Ansible)
• Deep understanding of networking protocols
• Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper Switches/Routers or similar
• Experience with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.)
• Experience with hardware or software traffic generators: IXIA, Spirent, TRex, Ostinato, Scapy, etc.
• Experience with Ethernet traffic analyzers: Wireshark,TCPDUMP, etc.
• Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
• Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
• Minimum Intermediate (B1) level of English
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communication Engineering
• Experience in test plan creation
• Experience with Ansible
• Experience with C/C++
• Test development
• Manual testing
• Automation testing
• Jenkins jobs maintenance
• Test execution reporting
• New release regression planning
• Test framework development & extension (if needed)
The team you are supposed to join is responsible for the development and OS customization of networking
software packages on top of SDK. The goal is to have a fully functional L3 device solution that
can be installed on Linux running on a network hardware switch in order to provide optimal performance
for cluster computing, enterprise data centers, and cloud computing.
The company develops the product line using its own silicon to provide a complete stack for the global companies data centers (such as FB, Alibaba, Amazon, MS, etc.). Moreover, the company is a leader in the development of new technologies for network traffic administration. That ensures conformity of their products and any software with no need to change hardware parts upon software updates.
PLVision is a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.