• At least 2 years of experience with Python and Bash
• Test automation experience (Python/Ansible)
• Deep understanding of networking protocols
• Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper Switches/Routers or similar
• Experience with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.)
• Experience with Hardware or Software traffic generators: IXIA, Spirent, TRex, Ostinato, scapy, etc.
• Experience with Ethernet traffic analyzers: Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.
• Knowledge of Linux as a working environment
• Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
• Minimum Intermediate (B1) level of English
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communication Engineering
• Experience in test plan creating
• Skilled with Ansible
• Knowledge of C/C++
• Tests development
• Manual testing
• Test automation
• Jenkins jobs maintenance
• Test execution reporting
• New release regression planning
• Test framework development & extension (if needed)
• Issues debugging
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things, operating on the global market since 2007.
The team you’re supposed to join is responsible for the development and OS customization of networking
software packages on top of SDK to have a fully functional L3 device solution that
can be installed on Linux running on a network hardware switch to provide optimal performance
for cluster computing, enterprise data centers, and cloud computing.