• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Software Engineering in Embedded Application Development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Linux (as main development OS)
• Knowledge of scripting languages Bash and Python
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Customer orientation, motivated and flexible
• Knowledge of technical English (Intermediate level and higher)
• Knowledge of Ansible
• Knowledge of Jenkins
• Knowledge of Gerrit
• Platform part integration
• Fixing integration with new features
• Minimal bug fixing in existing SAI implementation — mainly maintenance
• Documentation and community agreements design
• Feature implementation
• Feature verification
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, operating on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for talented С/C++ Engineers (and QA Automation) to join our various SONiC projects after intensive preparation with our mentors in the 3 first weeks of work. The training is a part of the job and will be rewarded as such. After its completion, you will be ready to develop innovative products based on SONiC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) — the world’s most popular open-source network OS.
You will become a part of Integration or Contributors teams. You will work directly with our customers — networking industry leaders and ambitious startups — and the developer community from Microsoft, Facebook, NVIDIA, Intel, LinkedIn, etc. Increase your professional value on the global market!