• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Software Engineering in Embedded Application Development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Linux (as main development OS)
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Customer orientation, motivated and flexible
• Knowledge of technical English (Intermediate level and higher)
• Knowledge of Ansible
• Knowledge of Jenkins
• Knowledge of Gerrit
• Platform part integration
• Fixing integration with new features
• Minimal bug fixing in existing SAI implementation — mainly maintenance
• Documentation and community agreements design
• Feature implementation
• Feature verification
We are looking for talented С/C++ Engineers to work on interesting and challenging projects with SONiC — a progressive, open source product, powering Microsoft Azure.
You have a chance to work directly with our customers and the developer community from Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook, Alibaba and other tech giants, increasing your professional value on the global market.
After 3 weeks of on-the-job training with an expert mentor, you’ll be able to join our new team of SONiC engineers.
There are two teams planned within the project:
— Integration team — the team capable to bring new platform for SONiC and sustain release cycles for ongoing SONiC development. Mainly it is capable to work on community flavor of SONiC.
— Contribution team — the team capable to drive client influence on SONiC community (developing and contributing customer killer feature), keep quality at production level and sustain customer-based products.