• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• 2+ years of commercial experience in Software Engineering in Embedded Application Development
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with Linux (as main development OS)
• Knowledge of scripting languages Bash and Python
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Customer orientation, motivated and flexible
• Knowledge of technical English (Intermediate level and higher)
• Knowledge of Ansible
• Knowledge of Jenkins
• Knowledge of Gerrit
• Platform part integration
• Fixing integration with new features
• Minimal bug fixing in existing SAI implementation — mainly maintenance
• Documentation and community agreements design
• Feature implementation
• Feature verification
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, operating on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for talented С/C++ Engineers (and QA Automation) to join our interesting and challenging projects.
You have a chance to work directly with our customers and the developer community from Microsoft, Google, Intel, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other tech giants, increasing your professional value on the global market.
After 3 weeks of on-the-job training, you will be able to develop innovative products based on Linux Kernel, Microsoft Azure SONiC, SAI, Stratum, that guarantee fast professional growth.