• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• Strong knowledge of Python
• Understanding of OOP concepts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Commercial experience in Software Testing and Test Automation
• Understanding of OSI model, knowledge of basic L2/L3 networking protocols
• Experience with Linux at the user level
• Hands-on experience with networking devices
• Knowledge of Git
• Experience with any of BGP, OSPF, RIP, etc. routing protocols, TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, etc. would be a big advantage
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash
• Hands-on experience with Jenkins configuration and maintenance
• Experience with software and/or hardware traffic generators, or other network troubleshooting tools
• Experience with Layer 2 or Layer 3 networking protocols implementation, TCP sockets programming
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
• Develop and execute test plans (including design and build of testing topologies)
• Design, develop and execute automation tests using Python
• Extend the existing test automation framework in Python
• Communicate with internal and external teams to identify system requirements and use cases
We are looking for a talented Software Verification Engineer to join the switch OS group. You will be a part of a friendly supportive team, working on the next-generation operating systems for InfiniBand and Ethernet switch.
You will work with cutting-edge software and hardware technologies and will become an expert in how to integrate them. If you want to have a real impact on the networking industry, join the project for its leader.
PLVision is a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things, operating on the global market since 2007.