• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering is required
• Knowledge of Python
• Understanding OOP concept
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Commercial experience in Software Testing and Test Automation
• Hands-on experience with networking devices
• Knowledge of Git
• Understanding of OSI model, knowledge of basic L2/L3 networking protocols
• Experience with any of BGP, OSPF, RIP, etc. routing protocols, TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, etc. would be a big advantage
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash
• Hands-on experience with Jenkins configuration and maintenance
• Experience with software and/or hardware traffic generators, or other network troubleshooting tools
• Experience with Layer 2 or Layer 3 networking protocols implementation, TCP sockets programming
• Experience with Linux at least as a user
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
• Develop and execute test plans (includes design and building of testing topologies)
• Design, develop and execute automation tests using Python
• Extend the existing test automation framework in Python
• Communicate with internal and external teams to identify system requirements and use cases
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things, operating on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for a talented Software Verification Engineer to join the switch OS group.
You’ll be a part of a friendly supportive team working on next generation of the operating systems for InfiniBand and Ethernet switch.
You will work with cutting edge Software and Hardware technologies and will become an expert in how to integrate them. If you want to have a real impact on the networking industry — join its leader.
Bonus for you: as a Junior Python Verification Engineer, you will get a great possibility to be under the mentorship of our experienced engineers.