• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• Strong knowledge of Python
• Understanding of OOP concepts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Commercial experience in Software Testing and Test Automation
• Understanding of OSI model, knowledge of basic L2/L3 networking protocols
• Experience with Linux at the user level
• Hands-on experience with networking devices
• Knowledge of Git
• Experience with any of BGP, OSPF, RIP, etc. routing protocols, TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, etc. would be a big advantage
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash
• Hands-on experience with Jenkins configuration and maintenance
• Experience with software and/or hardware traffic generators, or other network troubleshooting tools
• Experience with Layer 2 or Layer 3 networking protocols implementation, TCP sockets programming
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
• Develop and execute test plans (including design and build of testing topologies)
• Design, develop and execute automation tests using Python
• Extend the existing test automation framework in Python
• Communicate with internal and external teams to identify system requirements and use cases
We are looking for a talented Software Verification Engineer to join the switch OS group. You will be a part of a friendly supportive team, working on the next-generation operating systems for InfiniBand and Ethernet switch.
You will work with cutting-edge software and hardware technologies and will become an expert in how to integrate them. If you want to have a real impact on the networking industry, join the project for its leader.
PLVision is a software product development services company, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. Operating in the global market since 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups launch innovative products.