• At least 2 years of experience in Python
• Strong understanding of OOAD
• Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
• Basic knowledge in Linux
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communications Engineering
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper L2 & L3 Switches & Routers
• Familiar with network communication protocols
• Experienced with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)
• Work experience in Agile/Scrum environment
• Develop networking test cases for new and existing products with an emphasis on the emulation of customer environments
• Perform research and analysis to make optimal solutions
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Be a strong advocate of software quality
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, that operates on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for an experienced Software Verification Engineer to join our SDK Verification Team in the R&D group.
The person will work closely with SDK development and architecture teams responsible for Ethernet products and gain deep understanding of Ethernet technologies.