• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering
• Good knowledge of C
• Understanding of OSI model, knowledge of basic L2/L3 networking protocols
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
• Experience with Linux
• Commercial experience in Embedded Application Development
• Experience with Layer 2 or Layer 3 networking protocols implementation, TCP sockets programming
• Hands-on experience with networking devices
• Knowledge of Linux build systems (RPM, Makefiles)
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of Python
• Linux networking experience
• Experience with design documents
• OOD / design patterns experience
• Design and develop new software packages/protocols and sustain the existing functionality of the rich embedded networking application
• Perform research and analysis to make optimal solution decisions
• Execute full software development cycle (from design to final delivery)
We are looking for an experienced C Engineer to join PLVision’s team and take part in development of networking products for the technology leader. You will execute a full software product development cycle — from design to delivery.
It is your opportunity to gain a deep understanding of in-demand Ethernet technologies on a stable, long-term project and grow fast professionally. PLVision works on the cutting edge of technology, so you won’t need to deal with any outdated legacy code.
A stable business with 100% Ukrainian capital, PLVision has offices in Ukraine and Poland. The company is investing all its net income in 2022 for the needs of Ukraine’s Army.
Our experts develop next-generation networking devices for the global company. You’ll be a part of a friendly supportive team working on the operating systems for the innovative hardware.
The customer is an Israel-based leader in the network equipment market, recently acquired by a multinational technology corporation. PLVision has been working with the customer since 2015, and the team, as well as the variety of projects, are constantly expanding. PLVision engineers are involved in various areas of software development, including Switch SDK, SONiC, Firmware, PHY, and more.
We are a software product development company specializing in computer networking, embedded systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. PLVision has offices in Krakow, Poland, and in Ukraine: Lviv, Odesa, Kyiv, and Kharkiv (currently relocated). Founded in 2007, the company helps networking industry leaders and ambitious startups in the U.S., Israel, and EU countries to launch innovative products.
PLVision has taken an active stand on Ukraine, investing all net income in 2022 to support the Armed Forces and the country, as well as implementing many volunteer initiatives.