WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
Some facts about PLVision:
• 13 years in the industry
• 140+ experts
• Key technologies: C, C++, Python, P4, Linux, Docker etc.
• Offices in Lviv, Odesa, and Krakow
• Member of Open Networking Foundation (ONF), Intel® Network Builders and Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance
• Member of Lviv IT Cluster and IT Ukraine Association
• Co-creator of educational programs: IoT Bachelor’s Program, IoT Lab at the Lviv Polytechnic University; Data Science & Intelligent Systems Program at the Lviv Ivan Franko National University
• Own Advanced Computer Networking course at the Ukrainian Catholic University.
WHO OUR CLIENTS ARE
Our key customers are networking hardware and software industry leaders as well as innovative, disruptive technology startups from the U.S., Canada, Israel, and the UK. Their products are used in such booming industries as Telecommunications, Media, Automotive, Oil & Gas — and many more.
Together with our clients, we create innovative products that help keep the world connected.
WHAT WE DO
We help our clients gain and maintain a competitive edge by:
• adapting their products to specific use cases or custom deployments and the new reality of SDN and IoT
• exposing hardware’s features through software
• broadening the product’s functionality and improving user experience
• scaling capabilities on brownfield integration projects.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
• PLVision works at the cutting edge of innovation. We are among the first to adopt emerging networking technologies.
• As our colleague, you won’t get bored or stuck on a project with outdated technologies.
• We solve challenges of rocket science complexity in our domain. Challenges drive us, and we are proud of what we do.
• Our long-rooted culture of mentorship and knowledge-sharing will help you grow fast professionally.
• Our specialization is in high demand, especially now, with a massive transfer of services and activities online.
• We are a close-knit community with a strong spirit of teamwork.
Some nice benefits and perks for our specialists:
• generous bonuses for marriage and childbirth
• a complex healthcare package which includes sports compensation, corporate doctor services, and a massage at the office
• flexible working hours
• professional trainings and language classes
• full tax coverage
• business trips
• paid vacation and sick leave.
Our experts enjoy a standalone, modern office building featuring ergonomic workplaces, terraces with great views, relaxing zones with game consoles and music instruments, nice cafeterias — and a free parking lot!
Apply now and grow in a team of innovators!