Plink is a gaming-focused social network and teammate finder that connects gamers. If there’s a place for gamers in this world, it’s definitely the Plink App. Inspired by the idea to help gamers find teammates for their favourite games, Plink is one of the biggest social platforms and a global community with 500k active users per month.
Plink makes playing with like-minded gamers simple, so gamers forget about playing alone. Play, share your stats, meet, chat, and find a perfect teammate! Available on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS, Plink is accessible for gamers on every platform.
For the last couple of months, we have been developing an R&D department that focuses on AI-driven products and their growth.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team and help drive user acquisition and growth for Plink and our new projects through the Google Ads network. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and eager to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
Your area of responsibility:
* Being responsible for Google Ads, achieving target revenue and ROI metrics
* Creating advertising campaigns (Search, Performance Max, App), analyzing and optimizing them
* Testing creatives, geos, settings, and scaling successful ones
* Collecting semantics for search campaigns, analyzing competitors, writing strong texts for search ads
* Leading the creative team in finding successful display creatives, providing feedback and analysis. Being a leader in searching for new successful creative directions for Google Ads
* If necessary, closing technical issues related to attribution in Google Ads (in collaboration with analytics teams)
* Finding growth points through collaboration with the product team
You will need:
* 2 years of experience in digital marketing (preferably working with Google Ads)
* Experience working with Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager
* Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze large amounts of information, and draw conclusions
* Systematic and structured approach
* Upper-Intermediate level of English
* Creativity and ability to generate high-quality new ideas and hypotheses
It will be a plus if you have:
* Experience working with advertising platforms like Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.
* Knowledge of how performance marketing works for mobile applications and web;
* Working with a team of professionals and an audience of over one million per month
* Continuous growth based on your performance
* A large space for implementing your own ideas and influencing the product.