Plink is a gaming-focused social network and teammate finder that connects gamers.
If there’s a place for gamers in this world — it’s definitely Plink App. Inspired by an idea to help gamers find teammates for their favorite games, Plink is one of the biggest social platforms and a global community with a number of 500k active users per month.
Plink makes playing with like-minded gamers simple, so gamers forget about playing alone. Game, share, meet, chat, and find a perfect teammate; it has never been easier to connect players with the same ability, game experience, and interests. Available on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS, Plink is accessible to gamers on every platform.
Backed by Gamegroove Capital — an early-stage venture capital and accelerator — Plink has reached worldwide more than 5 million subscribers for a year and has gained outstanding ratings and figures in Tier 1 countries.
We are looking for a talented User Acquisition Manager to join our team and help drive user acquisition and growth for our new pet project app through Tik-Tok and Facebook networks. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and eager to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
* Assist in the development and execution of user acquisition campaigns across Tik-Tok and Facebook networks.
* Monitor and analyze campaign performance data to identify areas for optimization and improvement.
* Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new growth opportunities.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, design, analytics, and creative to drive user acquisition and retention efforts.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in the mobile app landscape.
* Work closely on creatives research and execution together with creative team.
* 1+ years of experience in user acquisition, digital marketing, analytics, or related fields.
* Familiarity with Tik-Tok and Facebook advertising platforms and tools or successfully finished marketing courses;
* Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, BIG4/Consulting experience is highly appreciated;
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
* English level — B1/B2;
If you are a results-oriented self-starter with a passion for digital marketing and user acquisition, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary with regular promotions based on the KPI, social benefits, and a collaborative work environment.