Plink — a cross-platform application for connecting gamers. Forget about playing alone — find your perfect teammate, influence game history and plunge into a global game community.
Backed by GameGroove Capital — the investment fund based in the Silicon Valley — Plink has reached more than 5 mln subscribers worldwide just in a year and has gained outstanding results in Tier 1 countries.
We are looking for a Recruiter who will focus on hiring our top technical, product and marketing talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence over the delivery of recruiting services to our business.
You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with different team members to execute these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize, and close searches against a tight timeline.
What you are supposed to do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Assist in identifying best practices and recruitment processes improvements
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, as well as proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process, including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
What we expect from you
- At least 3 years in hands-on in-house recruiting, preferably at an entertainment or gaming company
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (or higher)
- Previous experience recruiting for creative and/or technical roles
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Comfortable work environment and flexible working hours
- Unique opportunity to learn from top-mentors of Silicon Valley
- Experience within gaming industry
- Comfortable office in 5 minutes walking distance from m. Tarasa Shevchenka
- Paid lunches, etc.
Send us your CV and join PLINK!