Plink is a gaming-focused social network and teammate finder that connects gamers.
If there’s a place for gamers in this world — it’s definitely Plink App. Inspired by an idea to help gamers find teammates for their favorite games, Plink is one of the biggest social platforms and a global community with a number of 526k and growing active users per month.
Plink makes playing with like-minded gamers simple, so gamers forget about playing alone. Game, share, meet, chat, and find a perfect teammate, it has never been easier to connect players with the same ability, game experience, and interests.
Available on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS, Plink is accessible to gamers on every platform.
Backed by Gamegroove Capital — an early staged venture capital and accelerator — Plink has reached worldwide more than 5 million subscribers for a year and has gained outstanding ratings and figures in Tier 1 countries.
ABOUT THE JOB
Plink is looking for a Project Manager who will unite sub-teams of Plink and provide fast and effective collaboration of tech-department as well as will report to the TOP management.
- Project management, research, reporting for several company projects
- Work with stakeholders and their expectations, work personally with the CTO
- Manage team of the developers: distribute tasks among team members and monitor progress
- Develop, implement, document and maintain development processes
- Resources and their utilization planning
- Manage outside contractors and hire new ones, including freelancers for single tasks
- Participation in business requirements gathering as well as preparation and oversight of technical tasks
- Maintain project documentation
- 2+ years of project management experience
- IT-background (understanding of Web, Mobile, Backend development, QA methodologies)
- Understanding of software development processes and procedures fundamentals, including Scrum/Agile
- High level of self-development
- English level at least above intermediate
- Being a gamer
- Experience in analytics: Amplitude, Appsflyer, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc
- Understanding of web and mobile marketing processes
- Experience in hiring
- Experience in presentations
- Comfortable work environment and flexible working hours
- Unique opportunity to learn from top-mentors of Silicon Valley
- Experience within gaming industry
- Comfortable office in 5 minutes walking distance from m. Tarasa Shevchenka
- Paid lunches, etc
Send us your CV and join PLINK!