Our customer is global satellite and cellular broadband communications while on the move. We do this through our innovative solutions, best in class technologies that meet and exceed our customers’ requirements. We are looking for a skilled Senior SW Engineer to make pivotal contributions in the area of Pointing and Tracking (which is similar to guidance, navigation, and control).
- Embedded C/C++ development
- Linux SW development
- English level: intermediate (spoken and written) be ready to pass an interview with native speakers
- Implement complex mathematical algorithms in software
- Develop unit, integration, and functional tests for that software
- Design products to run cheaper, faster, and better
- Flexible work schedule.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Paid 24 days of vacation and sick leaves.
- Paid participation in conferences and international hackathons.
- Corporate English classes (including lessons with native speakers).
- Democratic management and a great atmosphere.
- Covid-19 testing compensation.